Wednesday, December 29, 2010

immature mentality


enough is enough, I suppose

ever since we won 3-0 against Indonesia, some immature Indonesians have attacked Malaysian pages on Facebook, hacked our websites, and (according to a source) misled the world into hating Malaysia

this is just a game, okay? no need to get too riled up over it

they say we cheat. how? did we do a Maradona? did we Cristiano Ronaldo all over the place? so some of our fans (immature, I might add) shone lasers onto your goalkeeper. fine, you may have a point if the goals came from set pieces BEFORE the 'walk-off'. but since we scored AFTER the incident, this theory holds no water whatsoever

if you insist, here's a video showing who started the laser show first :

 

so yeah, you guys started it. but we never complained, we blamed defensive frailties for the goals. we must be professional in accepting defeat

my school has been organizing student exchange programs with Indonesia. if I was picked to be among those students, I would be wary. there are nutjobs who are out to kill Malaysians, especially after this

on the claims we use bomohs and itching powder, I shall strike these down with 2 points :

1. if Malaysia have been using bomohs, wouldn't we be winning the World Cup for a few times now?
2. surely the itching powder must have affected our custodian, Khairul Fahmi Che Mat at some point during the game?

these accusations are totally baseless. I would like to reiterate that this is just a game. no need to make death threats or anything

I understand that not all Indonesians are like this. in fact, some of them are quite nice. but these morons certainly tarnish the image of their fellow countrymen, which I think is unfair

did we make any noise when we lost 5-1? no, right? so we expect the same from you guys

let us just get on with the game

peace out

UPDATE : I am of the knowledge that certain reports say that Mahalli Jasuli and S. Kunanlan are imports from Indonesia and India respectively

1. dual-nationality means a player can choose which country he wants to play for. Mahalli may have Indonesian parents but he is Malaysian born and bred
2. I never knew that Kajang was in India. can someone enlighten me on this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments here