Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November Review

30 days have gone so fast...

wake me up, when November ends...

ok, cut the sappy stuff now, on to my personal review of the month

November didn't start well for me, I was still bitter with the way my 'friends' treated me on the first Friday after the exams. I was still moody, not really looking forward to see anyone. heck, my best friend at that time was my NASCAR 07 game
so yeah, I continued my NASCAR 07 career. finally won the championship after 3 seasons (to be honest, I let my teammates win in the first 2 seasons, so...). back then it was the only thing that I can trust

anyway, exam results started to come in. not exactly the results I was expecting (like rojak, some overachieving, others underachieving). the only constant was failing add maths (I wish there is a law banning this subject). I didn't expect much, anyway, my preparation was mediocre at best
here comes 11 November. my birthday. I didn't expect everyone to remember it, but I hoped my best friends did. which they did. however, some of my best friends (I won't mention names), didn't remember it. no texts, no calls, no FB posts, nothing. it was kinda depressing to discover this fact

oh yeah, there was this PS3 my bro got for his UPSR results. he got it on the same day the results came out. since we get 1 game each, he picked Call of Duty : Black Ops, and I went for FIFA 11 (never was a fan of PES and never will!). at least I found out what I can do these holidays
the final few days of school were mere formalities. you basically get to decide when you want to come and when to stay home. I did that, enjoyed some peace at home, then going back to school, feeling recharged

nothing much to say about the last day of school, everyone was taking pictures, wishing everyone well during the holidays, those kind of stuff
as for the holidays? games, football, games, football. the usual stuff you would expect, really. except football is more tense than ever before. some of the older guys are more focused towards kicking us instead of the ball. they will deny it, but it's true. they have no professionalism whatsoever, and make decisions through emotions

No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments here