Please lessen our homework during the holidays. Some of us want to take a break after being at school for a long time. Holidays are the only times we get to take a break, since our weekends are also filled with school-related stuff. We do not mind the homework given, just the amount. We may need a break after this break. Please know that not all of us are born like Chai Jia Zheng. Some of us need a whole lot of precious time just to complete a page of the homework, time which could be used to recharge our batteries instead. The amount of homework has also smashed our holiday plans into pieces. On a somewhat related matter, can you please stop calling the homework 'Pakej Percutian'? The phrase means something enjoyable and there's nothing enjoyable about doing homework during your holidays.
AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH I AM RAFNEY87 AND HERE IS A LIST OF THINGS THAT MADE ME ANGRY THIS WEEK!!!
1. FIVE DISAPPOINTMENTS IN SEVEN DAYS - AAARRRGGGHHH I AM JUST TOO ATTACHED TO FOOTBALL! EVERYONE I SUPPORTED LOST IN THOSE SEVEN DAYS! I HAD TO CLEAN OFF MY YEAR'S SUPPLY OF PAINT THINNER TO FORGET ALL THOSE NIGHTMARES! AAARRRGGHHH I THINK I STILL HAVE THOSE NIGHTMARES!
2. BABYSITTING MIDGETS - I HATE THIS JOB! FOR FOUR YEARS I'VE BEEN DOING OKAY ALL BY MYSELF AT SCHOOL, UNTIL THOSE MIDGETS TURNED 13! NOW I BASICALLY HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THEM AND I HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO CHUCK MY BAG IN THE CAR! THIS IS WORSE THAN THE TIME 'THE LAST AIRBENDER' CAME OUT! IF THAT MOVIE WAS CRAP THEN THIS IS EVEN WORSE!
3. TEACHERS CALLING HOLIDAY HOMEWORKS 'PAKEJ PERCUTIAN' - DO THEY REALLY THINK WE WOULD WANT TO DO IT MORE IF THEY CALL ALL THAT HOMEWORK 'PAKEJ PERCUTIAN', OR 'HOLIDAY PACKAGE'? IN FACT IT MAKES ME MORE SICK AND WANT TO THROW UP ON VAN PERSIE'S KIT! JUST STICK TO 'HOLIDAY HOMEWORK', PLEASE! 'PAKEJ PERCUTIAN' IS FOR SOMETHING THAT'S FUN, NOT HARD WORK!
4. VEGETABLES - FOR TWO WEEKS IN A ROW THE STAFF AT MAN TOM YAM GAVE ME MY NASI GORENG CILI API WITH VEGETABLES, EVEN THOUGH I ASKED THEM NOT TO PUT VEGETABLES IN! I SWEAR I HEARD THEM LAUGHING MANIACALLY LIKE FELIX MAGATH AND HIS CREEPY EYE WHEN THEY MADE MY MEAL! THEY'VE CLEARLY FALLEN UNDER THE VEGETABLES' CONTROL! AAARRRGGHHH I CAN'T TRUST ANYONE NOW!
5. TOO MUCH HOMEWORK - OBVIOUSLY THE PEOPLE AT SCHOOL DON'T READ MY BLOG! IF THEY DID THEY WOULD'VE NOTICED MY POST ABOUT BURNING OUT! THEY ALL GIVE A WEEK'S WORTH OF HOMEWORK FOR EACH SUBJECT! IF THEY WERE SMART THEY WOULD MAKE SURE THE TOTAL WORTH OF ALL SUBJECTS IS ONE WEEK! BUT NOW I NEED THREE WEEKS MINIMUM TO COMPLETE THEM ALL! CURSE YOU, MOTIVATIONAL BOOKS!
6. PLAYERS ARGUING WITH FANS - THIS IS A GOOD THING WHEN FANS ACT LIKE MORONS AND EXPECT FOOTBALL PLAYERS TO PERFORM LIKE PELE, MARADONA, BEST, MESSI AND MOKHTAR COMBINED! THE TEAM CHEMISTRY ISN'T AT TOP LEVEL YET, SO OF COURSE THERE WILL BE DEFEATS! BUT PLAYERS ALSO NEED TO WATCH THEIR LANGUAGE BECAUSE THESE 'FANS' WILL USE YOUR WORDS AGAINST YOU!
7. MY IDIOT NEIGHBOUR DANISH WAN - I WAS BUSY BUILDING A MISSILE POWERED BY HAMSTER'S TEARS TO DESTROY VEGETABLES WHEN I WAS INTERRUPTED BY MY IDIOT NEIGHBOUR, DANISH WAN AND HIS TWO GOOBER BROTHERS! THEY KEPT STARING AT ME WHILE I TRY TO BREAK THE LAWS OF PHYSICS TO DESTROY VEGETABLES! THEN HE ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO SEE STAND-UP COMEDY, WHICH I SAID 'SURE!', BUT IN A WAY THAT HE WOULD UNDERSTAND I WOULD TRY TO CONVERT HIS BLOOD INTO ECO-FRIENDLY JET FUEL FOR MY MISSILE! WHEN WE GOT TO HIS PLACE, WE WATCHED A JOKER SEND ROBIN VAN PERSIE OFF! I WENT UP TO THE TV AND SCREAMED 'SCREEEEWWWW IIIIITTTTT!' UNTIL I PASSED OUT! WHEN I CAME TO, I WAS AT MY HOUSE AND ALL THE HAMSTERS HAVE ESCAPED!
I AM RAFNEY87 AND THIS HAS BEEN MY FRIDAY RAGE LIST! GOD BLESS!!!
don't think I've done one of these yet, so here goes...for two of my closest friends
first off, my best friend, Amirul Naim
I still remember the days in SKTPJ, where we would hang out together with our friends. we would talk about football all the time. we were also in the same class for 5 years in a row, from 2001-2005, until that stupid guy split us up. we had common interests as well. we both love Man United, Michael Schumacher and nasi ayam. and I miss the days where you would come and play FIFA on my PS2 with Ahmad, Akmal, Afiz, Azizi, Azimy and Paan. we had good times back then, no matter win or lose. and playing football with you guys was awesome, definitely learned a lot from all of you. no matter what, you'll always be my best friend. I'd like to think that we have a strong bond. by the way, care to come again after SPM, with a certain someone heading United's strikeforce with Rooney?
another friend who celebrates her birthday today as well, Nur Amalina
you've really been a good friend for me, ever since we've met in 2009 in 3 ABK (still glad I'm not there anymore). the way you would be surprised every time I do the clap is still fresh in my mind. I even remember you blaming me for that even though Syukri did it. still, we remained good friends even though you were stalking me at the bazaar Ramadhan. I just love the times when we would hang out together with the group, it's the time that makes me really happy. I don't know what it is, but you guys always make me feel happy on the inside. I hope we can still be friends even after SPM. I'm not repeating the mistakes I did after UPSR. actually there's a lot more stuff I want to write, but I don't want to feed the trolls
photos are taken from their Facebook pages without any permission at all. ever