Friday, March 11, 2011

birthday dedications

don't think I've done one of these yet, so here goes...for two of my closest friends

first off, my best friend, Amirul Naim




I still remember the days in SKTPJ, where we would hang out together with our friends. we would talk about football all the time. we were also in the same class for 5 years in a row, from 2001-2005, until that stupid guy split us up. we had common interests as well. we both love Man United, Michael Schumacher and nasi ayam. and I miss the days where you would come and play FIFA on my PS2 with Ahmad, Akmal, Afiz, Azizi, Azimy and Paan. we had good times back then, no matter win or lose. and playing football with you guys was awesome, definitely learned a lot from all of you. no matter what, you'll always be my best friend. I'd like to think that we have a strong bond. by the way, care to come again after SPM, with a certain someone heading United's strikeforce with Rooney?


another friend who celebrates her birthday today as well, Nur Amalina

you've really been a good friend for me, ever since we've met in 2009 in 3 ABK (still glad I'm not there anymore). the way you would be surprised every time I do the clap is still fresh in my mind. I even remember you blaming me for that even though Syukri did it. still, we remained good friends even though you were stalking me at the bazaar Ramadhan. I just love the times when we would hang out together with the group, it's the time that makes me really happy. I don't know what it is, but you guys always make me feel happy on the inside. I hope we can still be friends even after SPM. I'm not repeating the mistakes I did after UPSR. actually there's a lot more stuff I want to write, but I don't want to feed the trolls

photos are taken from their Facebook pages without any permission at all. ever 

No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments here