Monday, July 13, 2009

No flu, says Ruzman

SEREMBAN, 12 July - After reports emerged that American goalkeeper Josh Lambo has contracted the Influenza A(H1N1) virus, Negeri Sembilan FC manager Amir Ruzman has denied this, claiming those who started the rumor 'needs their brains checked'.

"As far as I know, Josh Lambo does not have the flu. The constant supervision during his quarantine ensures that no virus comes in or goes out. If he indeed does have the flu, we'll be the first to know," said Ruzman.

Meanwhile, Lambo himself spoke to local TV station, RTM, denying any truth to the rumor.

Via webcam, he told RTM, "I can categorically deny this. I am healthy and the doctors have verified that. They will let me know if I do have the flu.".

As for the team news, it seems that Negeri Sembilan FC have targeted young midfielder Febian Delph for their next pick in the FMGLive League Draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments here