Monday, July 6, 2009

School stuff

ok, firstly i'm a human being like you, and i have a life (unlike some guys :p). so, taking a break from my football manager addiction (buy the game, you won't regret it), i'll post some stuff about my school.

today, my class got a new history teacher. she taught my class last year, and there are some familiar faces. last year, there were always two targets for questions, punishments, etc. lets just call them A and F (my schoolmates know them).

A's in my class, and this morning, she asked our class questions about Sarawak. surprise, surprise, the first guy she asks is...yep, you guessed it, A. he answered 2 out of the 3 questions correctly, but fumbled on the last. she told him to stand on the chair, which he obliges. the whole class had a good laugh.

despite her strict demeanour (sp?), she's a nice teacher. just do what she says and you won't get her mad.

PEACE OUT!!!

(enjoy my FMGLive CL updates!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments here