Saturday, November 13, 2010

Random mumblings of a footballer before he plays FIFA



Time for the disgraces. First, my defensive partner has scored more goals in the past week than I have. That's an embarrassing f***ing disgrace. Then, the mosquitoes have been targeting me at school. That's an itchy f***ing disgrace. Later, I discovered that my friends went off somewhere without telling me. That's a backstabbing f***ing disgrace. On the pitch, this idiot started getting mad at me because I made contact with his leg when I blocked his shot. That's a wimpy f***ing disgrace. Then, I realized I was wearing blue. That's a colourblind f***ing disgrace. I then had to cut my hair short because the school won't let me keep it long. That's a disciplinary f***ing disgrace. Then, there was this referee who probably thought his whistle was a vuvuzela and cost us a win in a cup final. That's...that's a...

No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments here