Saturday, January 29, 2011

hypocrites much?

this post may or may not contain foul language. read at your own risk, raffers

it appears my status on FB last night was a bit controversial. trust me, it was in no way intentional. I'm just expressing my frustration over the new rules that came thick and fast. it was a culture shock, and I'm not used to it. trust me, I will never, ever knowingly insult any teacher

let me point out that I respect my elders, and would never insult them (except these two guys who think they can't be touched while playing football)

however, what pisses me off is the attitude of some people who bash me. comments like 'go to hell' are way over the top, since nowhere in any of my postings did I use that phrase (are you reading, Lurima?). I also don't like what I saw over the FB world, where some people I know said different things at school, but say complete different things to the seniors, and calling US who protested as ingrates

hypocrites, that's what they are. I'm sure that they are also against the rules change, but to save face with the seniors, sing a different tune with them. you can call us whatever you want, but we are not ingrates (well, most of us anyway). we are just angry with the changes. does that make us ingrates? hell no

we are humans, we are entitled to have emotions. we are not f*****g robots who just obey without questioning the decisions. because deep down, I know some of you question the rationale of some of the new rules

I'm just tired of hypocrisy. there's a lot of it these days. politicians don't help, either. hypocrites are all b*****s anyway

and, by the way :
Rules don't stop me,
Forget about it,
Rules don't stop me,
Forget about it,
Don't stop me,
Don't stop me,
Don't stop me

(rant over) 

9 comments:

  1. haah, aku pun tak suke sgt pasal rules baru ni.
    tapi aku senyap je sbb sume org dah sibuk ckp pasal ni. hahah XD
    btw, guess me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, totally stumped, x tau lak. tapi ada 2-3 idea ni

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah. aku duduk dekat je dgn kau.

    ReplyDelete
  4. forget to mention; yg duduk kat sebaris dgn kau SEMUA ada 'az'. kau rase 'az' yg mane? hahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, time kau bagitau tu aku x bukak pun lagi blog ni :p

    ReplyDelete

post your comments here